About our Blog
At Corby Primary Academy we wanted to find a way to communicate with the wider world and hopefully engage with a global audience, and the way that we have chosen to do this is through blogging. We hope that people will read our blogs, leave us comments, and share our learning together.
Everyone is welcome to contribute to our blogs as long as they follow our rules:
1. We should respect other people’s work and be polite to one another.
2. We should always use our first name and never reveal personal details.
3. We should use constructive criticism to help improve people’s work.
4. We should use appropriate language and not use slang.
5. We should never pretend to be someone else on the blog.
6. We should never post photos or links to other websites unless we have permission from our teacher.